Articles of Association of the Japanese Society of Child Neurology
Chapter 1: General rules
Article 1. This association shall be designated the Japanese Society of Child Neurology (a limited liability nonprofit mutual benefit corporation) (hereinafter called “the Society”).
Location of the principal office
Article 2 . The principal office of the Society shall be located at
9-4 Yochomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo.
Objectives and activities
Article 3. The Society’s aims are to stimulate clinical practice and research on child neurology and to promote the health of the nation. To this end, the Society shall engage in the activities specified below for the purpose of contributing to advances in clinical practice, education and research on child neurology and to facilitate communication among its members as well as among related organizations both in Japan and abroad.
- To hold professional meetings
- To issue journals and other publications
- To conduct activities in cooperation with related organizations/association both in Japan and abroad
- To certify specialists in child neurology
- To conduct social activities for public education as to child neurological diseases
- To conduct other activities required to fulfill the objectives of the Society
Article 4. Local chapters of the Society shall be organized to fulfill the objectives of the Society.
Article 5. The total amount of Society funding shall be 3 million Yen.
Means of public notification
Article 6. Public notification pertaining to the Society shall be made on the Official Gazette.
Rules on the rights of fund contributors
Article 7. Funds, once raised, shall not be refunded unless the Society loses its status as an organization.
Article 8. Funds are refunded to contributors based on the decision of the Council after the total amount to be refunded is determined by the Board of Directors.